Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Trees

I haven't had many dreams in a while. This is because I'm going through a difficult period and filling it with pleasures of the physical world. I am ignoring myself. I had a dream the other night, when I had asked for guidance, that was definitely a tell-tale sign of the power I have within myself. Once again I have felt left for dead from that thing I call the universe; that thing that others call God.

In this dream I was with a good friend of mine. There were giant evergreen trees that had drooping branches. I asked my friend why the branches were drooping and she said that we could fix them. I told her that was impossible. She answered that it wasn't, and that all we had to do was lift one branch, and then just ask them or tell them to go up. So I did this, and I said, "Go up!" and all the branches of all the trees lifted up to reach the sky!

According to dreammoods.com:

Evergreen
To see evergreen trees in your dream, signify wealth, happiness, immortality, high aspirations, and knowledge. The dream represents the cycle of life and may be trying to offer you hope in the midst of despair. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor to be "ever green" as in to be more environmentally conscious.

I believe that in this dream the trees were representative of my current situation, mentally and in my position in life. I feel that recognizing the power to lift the trees is something trying to tell me that I have to once again access that divine power within to change my life. It is telling me that anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment